We Are Seeking for Human Resource Manager
The IIHTGambia Ltd is a hands-on technical training Center and it is a global pioneer intuition and operates in twenty-five different counties. We seek an experienced and enthusiastic Human Resource Manager who will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and other relevant systems.
- Ability to work for prolonged hours.